The protection of your personal data is important to us!
1. A few words about the Company’s Websites
funkyideasbyka.com is the Company’s website where the online store for sale and sale of products is located where you can buy products.
2. What is personal data
The term “personal data” refers to natural person’s information, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. that identify or identify your identity, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data or Data”.
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data
Any act or set of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in sets of personal data such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or alteration, recovery , search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
4. Your Data is required to be granted
The mandatory or optional nature of the Data concession is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the mandatory personal data.
If you refuse to provide the information flagged as obligatory on the Sites, it will be impossible to achieve the basic purpose of collecting the particular Data, and for example, it may be impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or to provide the other services available on the Sites.
The provision of additional data to the Company, other than those indicated as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection, but the concession serves to optimize the quality of the services provided.
5. What data we collect
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. These Data include the following:
- Details of your transactions through our e-shop (eg name, surname, gender, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, e-mail).
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details about any complaints or comments you make, details about the purchases you made, products added to your cart or removed from it, the list of products you wish to buy ), websites you visit, and how and when you communicate with us.
- Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest specific products and services of interest to you
– For example, what products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us. We will request and use only the Data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest and to further improve your purchasing experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice if you share such items with us.
- Traffic information of our website.
- Copies of the documents you provide to prove your age or identity when required by law (such as a copy of a police or student ID)
– For example, these copies may include details of your full name, address, date of birth, and image of your face (photo). If you provide a passport, the data will also include your place of birth, gender and your nationality.
- Payment information.
- Your feedback and product reviews.
- To provide the best possible site experience, we collect technical information about your Internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code of your computer, the web pages that appear on your visit, the ads on which you click and any search terms you entered. Learn more about this.
- The username of your social networking medium if you interact with us through these channels to help us respond to your comments, questions or comments.
We comply with the law and we do not allow children to sign up on our Web sites when they are under 16 years of age.
6. How we use your Data
We want to offer you the best experience when shopping. In order to achieve this, it is necessary to get a complete picture of you, combining the data we have collected. We then use your Data to offer you offers for products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
Personal data protection legislation allows us to do so in the context of our legitimate interest and the need to understand our customers in order to provide them with a high level of service.
Of course, if you ever want to change the way we use your Data, you will find details in sections 14 & 15 “What are your rights” and “How can you exercise your rights” below.
Remember, if you choose not to share our Data with us or refuse certain communications rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested. For example, if you asked us to let you know when a product is available again, we can not serve you if you have withdrawn your general consent to receive updates from us.
Lastly, we know that your Data is processed either by the Company’s specially authorized personnel or through computer systems and electronic devices by the Company and exceptionally by third parties, who are contractually bound to maintain confidentiality and protect the Your data performs work that is necessary to achieve the goals strictly linked to the use of our Web site, its services and the sale of products through it. You will find information about this in section 9 “Who are the recipients of your Data? How Your Data is Shared “.
Below you will find details on how we use your Data and why:
To provide information about the sites and the services you request
- Product Orders: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, perform the ordering of products and / or services, provide customer service, comply with legal obligations, refute, raise or enforce legal requirements. If we do not collect your Data upon completion of the order from our online store, we will not be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. Your Data may need to be transferred to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product or service you have ordered. In addition, we may maintain your Data for a reasonable amount of time in order to meet our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as the relevant legislation provides.
- Creating a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and / or services.
- Contact Us: The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests / queries, refund requests and / or complaints. The information you share with us enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We can also keep a record of your inquiries / requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your own personal experience.
- Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party providing a service (such as a courier delivery or a technician visiting your home). Without sharing your personal data, we would not be able to satisfy your request. Below is more information about how we share personal data with third parties.
To share information about our products, services and events, as well as other promotional purposes
- Send newsletter / offer: With your consent, we will use your personal information, preferences and transaction details to inform you via email, internet, telephone and / or social media about products and services, including personalized / personalized offers, discounts, etc. Of course you can revoke this consent at any time.
- Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you can receive, with your prior consent, notifications about our offers, news, wish list and your shopping cart. Of course, you can revoke this consent at any time.
- Participating in Contests: The Company processes your Data if you agree to participate in competitions that it conducts to notify you if you are the winner of the contest and deliver your gift.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
- Develop and improve systems and services for the products we provide. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
We want to offer you offers and suggestions that are more relevant to your interests.
- To help us shape a better and more general understanding of you as a customer, we combine your personal data gathered across our relationship, for example, your shopping history in our online store. For this purpose, we also combine the Data we collect directly from you with Data we receive from third parties to whom you have given your consent to pass on this data to us. For example, by combining this data, this will help us tailor your experience and decide what inspiration or content you will share with you. We also use anonymous data from our customer purchase history to track trends in different regions of the country.
- In order to show you the most interesting content on the Website, we will use the Data we hold for your favorite products. This is based on your consent to receive notifications – from our Site – of your consent to place cookies on your device. For example, we may show you a list of recently viewed products, or give you recommendations based on your purchase history and any other data you’ve shared with us.
- To send you research and evaluation requests so that we can improve our services. These messages will not include promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by e-mail or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so as it helps our products or services be more relevant to you. Of course, you are free to refuse to receive these requests from us at any time by updating your preferences in your online account.
For the protection of rights, property or security of ours or third parties
- Protecting Your Account from Fraud and Other Illicit Activities: This includes the use of your Data to maintain, update, and protect your account. We also monitor our browsing activity to quickly identify and resolve any issues and protect the integrity of our site. All of the above is part of our legitimate interest. For example, we check your password when you log in and use automated IP address tracking to detect possible false entries from unexpected locations.
- Processing payments and preventing fraudulent transactions: We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps protect our customers against fraud.
To comply with our obligations stemming from the law
- In order to comply with our contractual or legal obligations to exchange data with law enforcement. For example, following a judicial decision on the exchange of data with judicial services.
- In order to send you communications required by law or necessary to inform you of the changes in our services. For example, updates about these privacy notices, product revocation notifications, and legally required information about your orders. These service messages will not contain promotional content and will not require prior consent when sent by email or text message (SMS). If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we can not comply with our legal obligations.
7. For what purpose do we process your Data
We collect your Data for the purposes of our products and / or services and in particular for:
(a) managing the sale of our products and / or services, e.g. communication and information about product availability and order development, execution of your order, shipping of products, managing your debts to the Company, making refunds and providing guarantees.
(b) compliance with the obligations imposed by the applicable legislation, eg. tax legislation, e-commerce directive,
(c) controlling, improving and adapting to your preferences and choices regarding our products and / or services,
(d) the sending by electronic or traditional means of administrative, technological, organizational and / or commercial information about products and / or services of the Company.
(e) researching our customer satisfaction, promoting our products and / or services, sending newsletters for our products and / or services.
(f) the evaluation of applications and resumes for recruitment in our Company.
8. What is the legal basis for your Data Processing by the Company
- Data protection legislation sets out a number of reasons why a company can collect and process your personal data, including: the terms of our contractual relationship
- your consent, where appropriate. For example when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal data, we will always inform you which data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
- the Company’s obligations stemming from the law (eg tax legislation, e-commerce legislation, etc.)
- the legitimate interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of our business and does not substantially affect your rights, your freedom or your interests. For example:
– We will use your purchase history to send you or make personalized offers.
– We also combine the history of many customer purchases to track trends and ensure that we can keep pace with market demand or develop new products / services.
9. Who are the recipients of your Data – How are your Data Shared
Access to Your Data has absolutely essential staff of the Company, which is committed to confidentiality, and our affiliated companies or third party service providers who process your Data as Processors on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
Data Sharing by the Company
The Company shares your Data with:
- Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of the Company, for example, (for example, credit card processing and payment processing, transfers and deliveries, hosting, managing and maintaining our data, email distribution, research and analysis, managing promotional actions brand and products, Google, Facebook, as well as managing certain services and assets. When using third party service providers, we make agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- To other third parties when you have given your consent
Notification from you
- When using certain social media elements of our Website, you can create a public profile that includes information such as username, profile image, and city. You can also share content with your friends or the general public, including information about your interactions with the Company. We encourage you to use the tools we provide to manage social sharing in the Company’s social media to control the information you make available through Company Social Media assets.
Here is the policy we apply to those with whom we share your Data as above:
- We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services.
- They may use your Data only for the exact purposes we define in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- If we stop using their services, any of the data you own will be deleted or become anonymous.
To improve your customer experience on our Sites and Apps, we use the following companies to process your Personal Data as part of our contracts with us: Google, Facebook, ACS Courier.
10. How do we ensure that Processors respect your Data
The Executives on our behalf have agreed and contractually contracted with the Company:
- to keep confidentiality,
- not send data to third parties without the permission of the Company,
- to take appropriate security measures,
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular Regulation 979/2016 / EU (otherwise GDPR).
11. International Data Transmission
We are taking steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland that do not provide an adequate level of protection. We use various measures to ensure that your Personal Data transferred to these countries enjoys adequate protection under the data protection rules. These include the signing of the Conventional Clauses, the certification that the recipient has adopted the European binding rules or the Privacy Shield between the EU-US and Switzerland-US.
12. How long do we maintain your Data
Some examples of customer data retention periods:
When placing an order, we will keep the personal data you have given us for three years so that we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
If your order included a warranty, the relevant personal data will be retained by the end of the warranty period.
Your consent to a newsletter is kept for as long as you receive a newsletter from the Company and no more than six months after you stop sending it.
13. Is Your Data Safe
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data.
By recognizing the importance of the security of your Personal Data, we have taken all appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing. We use the most modern and advanced methods to ensure maximum security.
The site www.funkyideasbyka.com uses the TLS protocol for secure online trading. This encrypts all of the Data you provide, including your credit card number, name and address so that they can not be decrypted or changed when they are transferred to the Internet.
Additionally, the data used to identify you as an account user is two: the Username and the Personal Security Password. Each time you enter your details, you are given access to your personal account. This process is securely secured by encryption when transferred to the Internet and the servers of the Company. By the same standards, you are given the ability to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish. After entering the desired code, the new code is encoded and stored in the Company’s systems. For this reason, the only person who knows your code is you and you are solely responsible for keeping the password secret from third parties.
These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
14. What are your rights
You have the right to access your personal data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data you observe, who we give it, how long we store it, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can apply for us to correct it (for example, a name correction or an update of an address change).
You have the right to delete / the right to forgiveness.
You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent if this is the only legal basis.
You have the right to transfer your Data.
You may ask us to receive in a readable form the Data you have provided or to ask us to forward it to another controller.
You have the right to restrict your processing.
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objection is pending.
You have the right to object and withdraw consent to the processing of your Data.
You may oppose the processing of your Data and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right. If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future force.
Choosing not to receive Marketing Communications.
You may choose not to receive marketing communications from the Company by modifying your choices in the My Profile of our Web Site. You can also choose not to receive marketing communications by changing the email and sms entries by clicking the delete link or by following the instructions in the message. Or you can contact us using the contact details in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
If we rely on our legitimate interest.
In cases where we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, you may ask us to stop for reasons relating to your personal circumstances. We must then do so if we do not believe that we have a legitimate legitimate reason to continue processing your Personal Data.
15. How can you exercise your rights
In order to exercise your rights, you may be asked to contact us at your e-mail address (email@example.com) entitled “Exercise” and we will take care to look at it and respond as soon as possible.
- if you wish to correct your Data in your user account, you can log in to it and make any corrections / changes without requiring a Request.
- if you wish to withdraw your consent to receive a newsletter, you can do so by selecting the link “To delete from the” newsletter mailing list “click here” at the bottom of each newsletter.
- if you do not wish to receive web push notifications from the Company, you can disable the selection from your browser setting.
16. When do we respond to your Requests
We will reply to your Requests for free without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or there are a large number of your requests, we will notify you within one month if we need to take another two (2) months extension within which we will respond to you.
If your Claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular to their recurring nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or executing the requested action, or refusing to respond to Request .
17. What is the applicable law when processing your Data from us
Applicable law is Greek law as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
The Courts of Athens are competent courts for any emerging disputes relating to your Data.
18. Where can you appeal if we violate applicable law to protect your Personal Data
You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (post office Kifisias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you believe that processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
19. How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy
20. Questions and Comments
- Email to email@example.com